It appears that our City Council won't stop asking for us to pay more in taxes. This is our chance to send a message to our city leaders to let them know that we have been taxed enough already! We need to elect Kevin Carr to Stanton City Council November 2014!
Kevin Carr's Accomplishments:
- Fighting the 2014 Stanton Sales Tax increase!
- Defeated the 2012 Stanton Utility tax increase!
- Worked against the 2001 Stanton Utility Tax!
- Worked on the successful defeat of the 1997 Stanton parcel tax!
- Saving Stanton Residents more of their own money!
When Elected Kevin Carr Will:
- Work to remove the Stanton Tax on cellphones, home phones, water, electricity and other utilities
- Vote to fully fund Police and Fire Services
- Work to restore employment and business opportunities
Let's elect Kevin Carr to Stanton City Council November 2014!